Golfo del Sole s.p.a. provides hotel and restaurant services with the aim of ensuring the highest quality standards in environmental protection and health and safety at work.
To make these intentions a tangible reality, Golfo del Sole s.p.a. is committed to implementing and continually improving an integrated system for the environment and health and safety at work that encourages the pursuit of these objectives and the following strategic lines:
- acting responsibly, in compliance with all regulations in force concerning the environment and health and safety at work
- conforming to the voluntary standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004
- respecting and complying with OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- evaluating business processes and activities in order to identify and pursue innovation and improvement in accident prevention, the environment and safety at work
- maintaining the proactive role played by the management in promoting continuous improvement in the areas covered by the integrated management system
- further reducing the environmental impact of its processes
- further minimizing, where possible eliminating, the risks arising from the provision of hotel and catering services by assuring the correct application of the technologies employed and pursuing the improvement of these technologies or the adoption of more advanced technologies related to the environment, health and safety in the decisions concerning future developments
- ensuring the involvement, participation and mutual responsibility of the entire staff aimed at the complete sharing of the business policy and objectives, to develop a culture of accident prevention for the maintenance and development of safe working conditions
- ensuring that all staff receive adequate information and training on the integrated management system requirements and fully understand the implications of each individual’s role in the company and their conduct at work
- selecting and promoting suppliers and subcontractors required in accordance with the principles of this policy, ensuring that they are committed to maintaining consistent, coherent conduct
- implementing a reliable and complete data collection system to support the integrated management system
- performing audits, inspections and controls aimed at identifying and preventing situations of non-compliance with the environment and health and safety at work management system requirements
- establishing and implementing safety measures and procedures for the prevention of accidents and emergency situations or the reduction of their consequences
- having an open and constructive attitude towards the public, users, public authorities and any other parties involved
- regularly reviewing the company policy and the application of the environment and health and safety at work management system in order to assess their accuracy and effectiveness, aiming at a continuous improvement
- developing and maintaining an environment and health and safety at work management system in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and obtaining the relevant certification.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and customers. It is public and available to anyone who may request it.
- Check in time 12:00 PM
- Check out time 12:00 PM
- Children age 3 - 12
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly and try to give you an advanced, user-friendly website.
Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.